Kapolei Middle School
Please remind your child(ren) to maintain at least a 6 foot distance from others while eating in order to keep everyone on campus safe.
On September 9, 2021, Governor Ige's executive order requires government contractors and visitors at state facilities to show proof that they have been vaccinated or tested negative for COVID-19. The executive order takes effect today, Monday, September 13, 2021.
October 4, 2021
Dear Kapolei Middle School Parents and Guardians,
Sale is from 10/28/2021 and ends on 11/16/2021
Monies are due 11/17/2021
Pick-Up Day is Saturday, 12/11/2021
To be placed in the mailboxes this afternoon is a large manila envelope which contains individually labeled envelopes with an info sheet, for each of your students in your advisory classroom. In each student's envelope are 10 tickets each for the items that are bedding sold, Cinnamon Loaf, Portuguese Sausage, Hot Dog Manapua & Choc Chip Cookies = total of 40 tickets for each student.
1. Ensure that there is an envelope and a blank order form provided for each student. If you have an envelope but no student - RETURN it to the office! If you DO NOT have an envelope for any of your students, send me an email so I can request a ticket packet.
2. Each number on the tickets are recorded and assigned specifically to each student. Make sure your students DO NOT EXCHANGE their tickets with another student. Credits towards the prizes are based specifically on these ticket numbers.
3. Turn in any monies collected on a DAILY basis to the Office. Be sure to have the Student's name provided with your submission. The vendor has assigned a rep to Kapolei Middle School that will pick-up and tabulate each collection submitted.
1. Do you have an envelope of tickets? Inform your Advisory teacher to request one from the office! DO NOT EXCHANGE tickets! Each ticket number is recorded and is the responsibility of the assigned student to either sell them or return them.
2. Sell, Sell, Sell! Use the Order Form to help you keep track of your sales.
3. Turn in all of your monies+order form & any unsold tickets to your advisory teacher. If you want more tickets, you can put a note in your collection envelope/order form or have your advisory teacher inform the front office!
Kapolei Middle School is an enthusiastic community that promotes life-long learning and success.
The mission of Kapolei Middle School is to assure the social and academic growth of every child so that each has the knowledge and ability to be successful in high school.
91-5335 Kapolei Parkway, Kapolei, Hawaii 96707
Phone: 808-693-7025 - Fax: 808-693-7030
Dimissal Times: Wednesdays 1:45 -- All other Days 2:30
Front Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday excluding all state holidays
Registration Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday excluding all state holidays